Severe tooth damage, decay, or tooth loss used to mean that patients were condemned to an incomplete smile, but with dental crowns and bridges—even after a dental disaster—patients can enjoy lasting oral health.
Your tooth crown is the portion of your tooth above the gum surface. Dental crowns are porcelain restorations that can cap or cover damaged teeth to restore their appearance and functionality. Using dental crowns, we can protect and preserve teeth that would normally require extraction. We can even replace missing teeth by creating a dental bridge.
Benefits of Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Using a dental crown, we can protect the remaining tooth structure of teeth that have experienced severe damage or decay.
- Dental crowns help you keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
- A series of dental crowns can be used to create a dental bridge. Dental bridges can replace missing teeth, fill in tooth gaps, and restore full smile functionality and beauty.
- Our crowns are custom-made with the finest porcelain materials and look completely natural.
- At our practice, we put your best interests first. We will design your crown to meet your specific needs and to complement your smile perfectly.
If you’ve been considering a crown but are worried about the cost, give us a call. We have on-site insurance specialists who will help you maximize your benefits.
If you are ever in a dental emergency, and require an immediate restorative treatment, we will do our best to accommodate you.
We want you to enjoy excellent oral health, and we’re here to give you the care you need.
To find out more about our crowns and bridges, call us at our office today.