Thinking about a root canal might make you nervous, but for patients who are experiencing a severe tooth infection, root canal therapy actually provides relief and comfort.
The root canal procedure is named after the tiny passages that nerves use to travel from the tooth roots to the pulp chamber. When an infection spreads to the pulp chamber, it can affect these nerves and cause a serious, chronic toothache.
If the infection isn’t treated, it can continue to spread and cause even more serious dental and health problems. Root canal treatments get rid of harmful bacteria and can alleviate the suffering that comes with a tooth infection.
Benefits of Root Canals & Endodontic Therapy
- Dr. Mike and our team provide each patient with gentle and personable care. We put our patients first and will do everything we can to make sure you are comfortable.
- Dental emergencies are our top priority. If you need a root canal, we’ll make sure you get the treatment you need as soon as possible.
- For those who experience dental anxiety, we offer sedation dentistry options that will alleviate any stress and allow you to enjoy your appointment.
- Your root canal will alleviate your tooth infection symptoms and provide meaningful toothache relief. After your root canal, you’ll be able to feel comfortable and enjoy day-to-day life again.
- At Cloud Nine Dental, you can have your root canal performed by a dentist that you already know and trust.
- During your root canal, Dr. Mike will eliminate all the infected tissue and harmful bacteria, preventing it from spreading and causing further damage or health problems.
- The porcelain restorations we use in endodontic therapy are handcrafted by artisan ceramists at world-class laboratories.
Call us immediately if you are experiencing a severe or chronic toothache. This could be a symptom of a serious tooth infection.