Root Canals & Endodontic Therapy
Thinking about a root canal might make you nervous, but for patients who are experiencing a severe tooth infection, root canal therapy provides relief and comfort. The root canal procedure is named after the tiny passages that nerves use to travel from the tooth roots to the pulp chamber. When an infection spreads to the pulp chamber, it can affect these nerves and cause a serious, chronic toothache. If the infection isn’t treated, it can continue to spread and cause even more serious dental and health problems. Root canal treatments get rid of harmful bacteria, and completely alleviate hard-to-live-with tooth infection symptoms.
Benefits of Root Canals & Endodontic Therapy
- Dr. Micheal Yesenofski and his team provide each patient with gentle and personable care. We put our patients first, and will do everything we can to make sure you are comfortable.
- Dental emergencies are our top priority. If you need a root canal, we’ll make sure you get the treatment you need as soon as possible.
- For patients who experience dental anxiety, we offer sedation dentistry options that will alleviate any stress and allow the patient to enjoy their appointment.
- Your root canal will alleviate your tooth infection symptoms and provide meaningful toothache relief. After your root canal, you’ll be able to feel comfortable and enjoy day-to-day life again uninterrupted.
- At Cloud Nine Dental, you can have your root canal performed by a dentist that you already know and trust.
- During your root canal, Dr. Micheal Yesenofski will get rid of all of the infected tissue and harmful bacteria, before it can spread and cause further damage or health problems.
- The porcelain restorations we use in endodontic therapy are handcrafted by artisan ceramists at world class laboratories.
Call us immediately if you are experiencing a severe or chronic toothache. This could be a symptom of a serious tooth infection.