What to Expect on Your First Visit
For your convenience, download the New Patient Forms online and bring them in with your first appointment!
As a new patient to our office, we would like to provide you with a summary of what to expect. On your first visit, you can expect to be in our care for at least two hours.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be welcomed by our friendly patient coordinator who will collect your new patient forms and process your patient information.
- You will be shown to one of our dental examination rooms where the dentist and assistant will answer any questions, concerns, expectations, and dental health needs you may have. Before the comprehensive dental examination begins, we make sure all of your questions have been answered and you are 100% content with moving forward.
- We will take any necessary x-rays. Digital x-rays are offered at 90% less radiation than traditional systems and with immediate results.
- Upon completion of your examination and x-rays, we will provide you will a full dental health report based on our findings and results.
- Our well-trained professional hygienist will perform a full general cleaning or begin any recommended therapy for treating gum/periodontal disease.